they tease innocent patients there. I got really nasty toothache last weekend and had to go to dentist first thing on Monday. She looked at my tooth and said "it really is infected, do we pull it out right away?" I was terrified, but luckily the tooth came out easily.
Tämän sain viikonloppuna valmiiksi, just sopivasti näihin helteisiin. Vyönlenkit puuttuvat, kun ei mun vyötärökään ole tällä hetkellä oikeissa mitoissaan :) Jouduin jättämään ohjeessa olleen pitsireunuksen pois etu-ja takakappaleiden alosasta, kun en millään osannut tehdä sitä.
I finished this last weekend, just in time for this warm weather we are having at the moment. The belt is not attached because my waistline is far from normal at the moment :) I had to leave the lace-edging out from the bottom of front and back because I could't make it right

Ohje: Suuri Käsityölehti 1/2005
Lanka: Novita Jussi


1 kommentti:
Your wraparound is soo nice. Perfect summer colour too, there is always need something warm for our nordic summer night's.
I'm working on a thick woolen wraparound myself, ready next week I think.
Lähetä kommentti